Welcome to Rock Creek Racing and Recreation, hereinafter referred to as RCRR. This park is a family owned facility with family values. Upon entering the park you expressively assume all risks before, during and/or after the events and agree for yourself and your heirs, representatives, beneficiaries and assigns that RCRR, their employees, agents, officers, and directors are hereby released from any and/or all claims arising from the events. The park is neither liable nor responsible for damages, loss and/or theft of personal property or injury to visitors. Please remember to be courteous to others. No profanity or obscene gestures will be tolerated. No illegal drugs or mind-altering substances allowed. Alcoholic beverages are allowed as long as you are 21 years of age or older. Driving or operating any motorized vehicle while intoxicated (.08) is prohibited and is a violation of Arkansas State Law. (State Law includes Private Property).
RCRR reserves the rights to temporarily and/or permanently ban person or persons at any time from participating in any park activities or events for failure to comply with the following rules, regulations and/or safe operating procedures:
1. Everyone rides at their own risk.
2. Do not exceed 15 mph on graveled roadways.
3. No cutting up on graveled roads.
4. No riding on or in pipelines, gas pads, creeks, or ponds. Please ride in designated
5. Do not cut or blaze new trails. (Ride on designated trails only).
6. No littering. Please use trash cans or Pack it in, Pack it out.
7. No free roaming pets.
8. No trail riding or rock crawling from sunset to 7:00 A.M., (except for special events)
9. All visitors not camping must leave the Park by 10:00 P.M. (except for special events).
10. The Park is closed from 10:00 P. M. to 7:30 A.M. (except for emergencies).
11. Quiet time for camping is from 10:00 P.M. to 7:30 A.M. (except for special events).
12. No hunting is allowed in the park.
13. Do not cut, remove, or destroy trees, shrubs, plants, or animals.
14. No firearms, weapons, fireworks, or explosives allowed.
15. Children under 18 must have waiver consent signed by parent or legal guardian
and must be closely supervised at all times.
16. All operators of off-road vehicles must have a valid driver's license.
All Rock Crawlers, Buggies, Open top Trucks/Jeeps etc... Must have the following:
1. Functional seat belts for all occupants (must be worn @ all times).
2. Functional roll bar.
3. Tow hooks.
4. Spare tire and jack.
5. Fire Extinguisher.
1. Cell phones.
2. Tool Set.
3. First Aid Kit.
4. Trail buddy in another vehicle.
It is recommended that all driver's and passenger's of ATV's, UTV's, side by side, etc. have
2. Protective gear and clothing
ALL PARK RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANCE AT ANYTIME!!!